Ages for new students:
- Students born in 2015 are admitted to KG 1.
- Students born in 2014 are admitted to KG 2.
- Students born in 2013 are admitted to the First Grade.
Initial requirements for the registration
1- KG and First Grade students:
- Recent validated copy of the of the child’s Jordanian birth certificate holding the National Number.
- Four photographs for the child.
- Copy of the guardian’s personal ID.
- Copy of the vaccination card of the student.
- Passport photograph for the child and the father.
2- Registration requirements for students of the second grade up to the second secondary grade:
- Student’s file from the previous school.
- Marks Certificate for previous the grade (first and second semester).
- Last school results reports.
- A validated transfer certificate from the Directorate of private Education from which the student is transferred.
- Financial clearance from the previous school.
- Student’s academic record.
3- Authoritative approvals:
- The official approval of the Inspection and Follow up Department for holders of the Palestinian Nationality.
- A copy of the student’s valid residence permit for foreigners.
- A photograph of ID for the Non-Jordanians from Jordanian mothers.
4- Students transferred from Schools outside Jordan:
- Students from all grades are required to validate their documentsby the Ministry of Education/Private Education Directorate, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Jordanian embassy in their foreign countries.
- Ministry of Foreign of Affairs in Jordan.
- Ministry of Education for the certificates’ equivalency.
- Private Education Directorate from the second grade till the 10th and Na’ur district for the 11th and 12th grades.
An exception to this:
- Students who are transferred from the UK where there papers are being validated by the British Council.
- Students who are transferred from Saudi Arabia where their papers are being validated at the Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Education, Private Education Directorate from 2nd till the 10th grade and Na’ur district for the 11th and 12th grades.