|11th Grade( Scientific section)||2425|
|11th Grade(Literary section)||2325|
|12th Grade (Scientific section)||2600|
|12th Grade (Literary section)||2500|
Special education fees:
– (50 JD) for the new students.
– (50 JD) services.
– (50 JD) evaluation fees for the special needs students.
– (50 JD) fees for pronunciation evaluation.
School fees do not include books, uniforms or transportation fees.
Discount Policy for Sibling:
5% of the tuition fees for the second sibling.
10% of the tuition fees for the third sibling.
15% of the tuition fees for the fourth sibling.
20% of the tuition fees for the fifth sibling.
Discounts for academic achievement from grade 1 till grade 9 for each class:
1st: 75 JD.
2nd: 50 JD.
3rd: 40 JD.
– 50% discount for workers who have students at the national section and 25% at the international section.
– Discounts for orphans, sports achievements and the talented.
– 5% discount for those who pay all the tuition and transportation fees in cash.
Grant system for high school:
97 and above: 100%.
* The grant system doesn’t support or grant 12th grade students who come from other schools.
*The system only discounts from the tuition fees and not from the uniform, books and transportation fees.