Learning Resources Department was established in 2006 and this section helps cases of academic learning difficulties, such as the difficulty of writing and reading in Arabic and English, and the difficulty of counting, as well as developmental learning difficulties such as cognitive, concentration, thinking and attention difficulties.
The case is diagnosed by a dedicated and a highly experienced team, and after the student is diagnosed, he/she gets a treatment plan to put him/her within a specified period depending on a student’s readiness.
And the strategy is activated by multiple means and methods in which the focus will be on tangible and intangible materials, as well as activating the role of the computer and the library.
Objectives of the Department of Learning Resources:
- Educate and train students who suffer from learning difficulties using modern methods.
- Students are diagnosed by a special team.
- Providing educational strategies and programs.
- Train parents on how to deal with their children and provide support and assistance as much as possible.
- Training teachers in the department and provide them with sources of all the new information in this field.
- Provide occupational therapy services which considered as a way that focuses on helping children achieving, accomplishing motor activities, and developing individual and social skills.
- Various enrichment programs throughout the year.
- Providing pronunciation treatment services.
- Providing services to students who are diagnosed with hearing and seeing disability.
- Activation of the theory of integration and follow-up for students in the sections in all aspects.