The section is prepared to put students in a level that will make them participate in universities and be the leaders in our society. The schools have qualified teachers and managers that apply modern ways in teaching to achieve the administration’s vision.
professional terms to lead them to the school’s vision. Student’s academic learning and behavior are the priority of our schools and we reach the best results through meetings with parents on Saturday, once every two weeks to discuss everything related to students. The section also supervises many activities:
- Organizing academic and fun trips.
- Participating in the Ministry of Education’ competitions that include poetry and story.
- Participating in celebrations that other schools do.
- Organizing internal sports championships.
- Arranging a graduation party for the 12th grade every year.